Friday, 27 August 2010
The impossible Quiz!
Here's a really tough one that won't be so easy to Google so I will be absolutely astounded if anyone gets more than half the answers. There may be more than one answer to some of these of course.
Which Pop Tunes mention in their lyrics the following places?
1. Oklahoma City ✔ Rolling Stones - Route 66
2. Camber Sands ✔ Squeeze - Pulling Mussels from a shell
3. Allentown ✔ Billy Joel - Allentown, they're pullin all the factories down
4. Te Awamutu ✔ Crowded House - Mean to Me
5. Saganaw ✔ America - Simon & Garfunkel
6. Liverpool or Rome ✔ - Rotterdam Beautiful South
7. Stainsby ✔ Stainsby Girls - Chris Rea
8. Cullercoats ✔ Tunnel of Love - Dire Straits
9. Feltham ✔ Feltham is calling Out - Hard Fi
10. Preston ✔ Happy Mondays or IDIOT JOHNSON
11. Stockbridge ✔ Sweet Baby James - James Taylor
12. Redwood. ✔ Heart of Gold - Neil Young