Thursday 29 October 2015

Norfolk Flatlands


Yesterday me and my brother cycled from my house to the North Norfolk Coast at Brancaster.

It was pelting down cats and dogs for the first half and my back brake stopped working altogether but hey, Norfolk is completely flat right?

Anyway it was all worth it for the final section when the sky brightened and we cycled triumphantly down a 3 mile Roman Road into Holkham Estate through beautiful beech woodland. It really is amazing just how many miles of virtually car free country lanes there are left in our beautiful County.

3 comments:

Z said...

A billiard table isn't flat enough for me, but that certainly is a lovely view.

Nota Bene said...

Terrific picture...was he saying, "Come on get a move on, all this picture taking is holding us up?". That's what's normally said to me at least...

Pat said...

Oooh I remember Brancaster. Hope it hasn't changed. Lovely shot.