Wednesday 28 July 2010

Close Encounter at Big Nana's

I had a really strange dream last night.

We were staying at Big Nana's and sitting in the immense lounge when SUDDENLY a colourful space craft appeared near the door. It was making slight movements.

Before we had time to blink, a strange alien being appeared at the door of the craft with a message for Earth People. This unlikely creature then morphed into Vince Cable who had another message for the leader of the coalition.

It was most bizarre!

9 comments:

Christopher said...

Not to worry, Rog, I don't think the cosmos is in much danger: it's only Snowy Z fooling about. She gives the game away with the music - Thus Sprake Zarathustra.

Macy said...

HMM.. methinks Babyface Clegg was in your dream too y'know

Z said...

I'm laughing too much at Chris's comment to remember what I was going to say.

Rog said...

Christopher: Also Sprach Zarathustra. I read it once and it didn't even mention the chipped mug.

Macy: He's in my next production...Brokeback Mountain 2.

Z: He's a Card that Chris!

Jon Storey said...

Too much Stilton for supper!

Roses said...

Humpf.

It won't play for me.

*stomps off*

The Birdwatcher said...

Sounds like you dropped in at the New Inn in Buxton, or the Stars Wars Bar as we call it.

Rog said...

Jon: You can't have too much stilton.

Roses: You're missing a great classic.

Birdwatcher: Welcome! We had a good week in Buxton in April and would have liked the Star Wars Bar as we have our very own Wookie.

Dave said...

I'm back from holiday. You can start blogging properly again now.